I found a nice guide for getting the dailies started in Blades Edge. Link to the article below.
Sorry, I just had to post this one. Found it over at My Extra Life.
I just completed Hecular’s Revenge on Maddi today. I know they toned this one down a while back, but it was kinda sad to see Hecular just meandering around the graveyard with nothing to kill and everyone basically ignoring him.
I wish Blizzard would return this quest back to it’s old glory. I loved the fact that you KNEW you were going to die. I loved it when Hecular would exact his revenge on Southshore, guards and unsuspecting ally players alike. This is the stuff that makes WoW great and I hate seeing them take things like this away.
Check out these new WoW ads with Mr. T and Captain Kirk himself.
The Warcraft Armory has been updated to include guild banks! You can now access a searchable bank contents page and bank log page. Login is required for this feature. Guild pages now also display rank titles, tabard design, and message of the day.
Other changes include:
* Expertise Rating: This new combat rating replaces bonuses to weapon skill rating on existing items. Item tooltips should reflect this change.
* Bonus Healing items: Items that previously granted bonuses to healing effects now grant approximately 1/3 of that total as bonus spell damage as well. Item tooltips should reflect this change.
* A new Zul’Aman loot table page has been added. Note that this page is subject to the rule of how items become eligible to be included in the Armory; that is, they must be discovered in-game before appearing. Thus, this page will appear quite sparse upon the release of Patch 2.3 but will gradually populate over time.
* The Badge of Justice Rewards page has been updated with the dozens of new items available in Patch 2.3.
* New Titles: New achievement-based titles such as “Champion of the Naaru” will display in your Character Profile if you select it to display from the in-game menu.</p>
Check out the Armory updated page for more info.